I Will Rise Again

Rise, Rise, again
I will rise again
I shall shine again and then it will be permanent
My light will never perish again
My light will shine upon the people of the world
Those who thought I will fall will bow down on their nees



Oh You foolish haters
You fooled your self by thinking I will accept defeat
Ambitious and confident people like me don't accept defeat
Those like me always find a way to rise from the ground
Greater is our God, he never let his people down.
Watch with amusement as a ascend and occupy the highest place that you wont able to reach

Rise,Rise again
I will rise again
You will be watching when I rise
because you are foolish, you will ask how come
The whole city of my birth will respect me, they will look up to me
I will be the source of inspiration to many including your children

Oh You Foolish haters
You should have known that I will rise again
Now you wont be able to stop me
Your weapon will no longer work
Your schemes have lost power
I have seen and know your true colors
You cant fool me now, you have been exposed
I am rising, watch and see!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How The "Spiritually Gifted" Learners add to the Chaos At Schools

Volunteer and Improve Your CV!

Dropped Out Of School? You can still get your life back!