My Kind Of A Woman

I can not stand

I can not stand a ignorant woman
I can not stand a non-carrying woman
A woman must care, about herself and others
A woman loves and loves all without a limit.

I despise this woman who lacks wisdom
She has nothing positive to teach her offspring
She does not give time to be with her offspring
All she gives time is sleep or gossiping
She shares gossip with hard working woman
When others mind their own business, she mind theres.
I despise this kasi chicks who always want a kota(Bunnie chow) when you check them up.



I can not stand this type of a woman
The type that does not cook for her husband
The type that leaves all to the maid, ending up living her husband to love the maid.
A woman must give service to her husband, she must respect her husband.

I despise a woman who can not motivate her husband
I hate a woman who always says negative unto her husband
the one who is unable to put bread in the house
When her husband is broke, she can not make means to support the family
Honestly, I hate a dependent woman, I really cant do with a woman who wants to be fed

I like

I like a woman who is a bit older than me, a woman with much experience
I like it when a woman teaches me things I don't know, I like it when she handles me like a man
Long legs are my thing, I am attracted to woman who look like Bonang Mathebe
I still go for short ones, if they have a good body and really good lips.

A sharp mind that is able to give advice, good advice
I like a woman with a sharp mind that can see opportunities
I believe that a woman must make me better, not worse.
My type of a woman is a independent one, the one who can still do better without me
I like a woman who can come to my workplace with some lunch driving her own car!

My type of a girl is not desperate for love
She does not go around looking for men
My type of a woman intimidates a lot of men
She Is an Alpha women, she is self motivated
I like this type of women.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Will Rise Again

5 Things You Must Do As An Entrepreneur On A Daily Basis.

The Media Should Be A Tool Of Nation Building